- Plan, execute, measure and report online marketing campaigns effectiveness (ROI)
- Ensure compliance to Data Protection Laws
- Develop and execute strategies for data management and governance to maintain data quality.
- Develop, implement and ensure metrics are achieved for all campaigns
- Work to find and implement new CRM channels to maximize sales and customer retention
- Maintain, segment, and improve consumer database
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to implement company data strategy in all campaigns
- Create and administrate comprehensive strategies including marketing automation, customer journeys, and life-cycle campaigns.
- Singaporeans only
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing or CRM
- Media agency or Ad Tech background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related preferred
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools (Marketo, SalesForce, Google Suite, Adobe)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google platforms
- An analytical mindset to multitask and problem solve
- Enjoy working with numbers and data
- Knowledge of coding languages (HTML, CSS) would be an advantage
- Proven track record of effectively working in cross-functional teams and matrix environments
- Proficient in web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, or similar) with understanding of ROI and web conversion metrics.
- Strong customer focus (both internal & external) and understanding of CRM principles and strategies.
- Team player